Saturday, June 9, 2007

Face Take 2

So I am currently trying these two new products

Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser
&
Perfectly CleanFresh Balancing Lotion


Also I was until recently using Clinque and I have some stuff that is not nearly all used if anyone wants it. . . cough, cough, Lindsay, I think you are the only one reading this.

It just seems that as soon as I buy a second round of products my skin says "he he he, shouldn't have done that!"

So my Mom was using this and I tried some of her sample sizes and seemed to like it.
This morning was the first trial so I will try to post back in a week regarding their outcome.

Also I am on the search for the perfect truely waterproof mascara as well as a waterproof concealer, do they exist? We shall see!

2 comments:

Miles said...

For the record, Lindsay is not the only one reading this...even if I don't comment often.

I also plan on reading your story and sending you a critique, but I just haven't gotten there yet. :(

Anonymous said...

Mere, I meant to comment on this days ago, but the "cough, cough" line made me laugh so hard! And I told Keith and he LOLed too.

I would love to have your former Clinique stuff--thank you so much! I didn't think about telling you, though, until after you had gone to bed! Next time.

I ended up getting another couple of castings for tomorrow, so I am up here for another night. I'm staying at my brother's tonight because he's kind of lonely :( (Shanna's in NY). I had SUCH a great time with you guys last night, though! Thank you again!!