Saturday, June 23, 2007

Itching to get going. . . .

How close is Cornerstone?
SO CLOSE!
3 DAYS!

Ahhhhhhhh!

I can't wait. It is going to be the perfect vacation to revive my spirit, body and mind!
Who needs a spa? NOT ME!
Give me dirt and grass and community and music and passion for Christ.
I, like Lindsay, am developing a bit of a Hesstopia problem. . .
But I refuse to apologize for it because I could be on Facebook or MySpace and this is at least prepping me for an amazing experience.

Nate hasn't gotten into it.
He was watching me at the computer yesterday and was just like

"Yep, that's your third time on there today."

It was only 11:00 a.m. thus a little bit of a problem.

I can't wait to camp out either.
It's funny because Nate and I actually fell in love in a tent where Michelle and I were separated from him, Miles & Andy, by a little piece of nylon telling bad jokes (a certain genre, if you want to know ask).

And this will be our first time in a tent again since then!

Sigh.

Lindsay introduced me to the Bourgeois Pig yesterday and it was delicious.
A tad expensive but I think we got our moneys worth by how long we stayed and talked!

God has really blessed me with this friendship.
Don't blush Lindsay! :o)
However I did want to start crying more than once yesterday as we shared stories of our faith and passion for Christ.
And although it wasn't made official I think we are going to be accountability partners on not giving in to "the man".

It was just enought to tide me over till Wednesday!

attempting to stay in grace
mere

1 comment:

nataliemma said...

I look forward to meeting you this week!!