Thursday, July 12, 2007

mumbles. . .

So I realize that my last post might have seemed dramatic, which was not its intent. I was just being very honest about how I feel in this moment. And I had written it yesterday, and saved it afraid it was too crazy but I am crazy right now. And Lindsay's admittance of spiritual confusion also gave me courage.

In real world talk, I start at the church soon and then will only be working at the church starting September.

Nate starts school at the beginning of September too so it will be exciting for both of us.

We are also thinking of moving to a different apartment where we can just know or think we know we will be there until School is done. But alas, does one ever really know?

Lately I have been having lots of issues with other people. Why does it seem that as soon as you don't care what other people think, other people just get on your nerves? I have been doing a lot of talking to myself saying "God loves them just as much as you" so far this is working, but I don't know for how long. So pray for strength in regards to that.

I don't know what else to talk about because I am having a lot of trouble dealing with things seeming futile to me.

UGH!

until I think of something else to say. . .

p.s. when is it you need a place to crash Natalie? Because I would love it!

1 comment:

nataliemma said...

woah, no fair you figured out the feeds! Why I am so confused? Well, ma'am, this weekend is when my friend and I are thinking about hitting up the Windy City. If you are busy, it's ok! but we'd love to have a bit of a floor to rest our heads. Let me know. Where are you living anyway? Where is Nate going to grad school? Where did you guys go to college? Where did you meet? I realize I know like nothing about you :) but I feel like we're family regardless!