Monday, July 16, 2007

When you're having fun. . .

It is always interesting to me how time can really fly by.
Cornerstone was three weeks ago Wednesday.
WHAT?

I'm sure I have said this already in my blog but being an adult just makes time fly by.

So here is the rest of my summer.

July 29th-Entire youth outing at Dana's Parent's Lake House.
August 1st-5th-Babysitting the Chattertons! :o)
August 5th-Nate preaches in Knoxville
August 12th-Nate preaches at RFPres
August 24-26-Praise Retreat
August 31st-Sept. 1st Bree's Wedding

So August is pretty full, but I am glad. We have been gone so much that the Summer hasn't felt utilized very much.

Things I want to do before Summer is over.
-Get to the beach (I plan to do this tomorrow! :o) )
-Get to the Museums
-See a movie in the Park
-Have more fun downtown
-Get to Six Flags
(can you believe Nate and I have never been to an amusement park together? What?!?)
-Get some sort of color on my pastey self, which the beach should help with.
-Go to some more local music things.

Alright I am off to dive into the world of high end retail.

(I never learned how to dive well, and that might explain a lot)

3 comments:

nataliemma said...

If you want to do any of those fun summer things this weekend, Charity & I would love to join you. We'll be driving up sometime Friday night after I am freed from work. I think we'll crash at your place Fri & Sat. What are your church plans on Sun? We don't really know what we're doing in Chicago other than Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, and Ikea. Bah! Just random walking and hanging out. What's a good museum? Are any free?
If you come down to Six Flags over St. Louis, I'll go with you!

Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad said...

Cornerstone 2009 coming up!

I'm going to drag every last one of you over to Hesstopia.com - The Website for the Campsite, even if it's the last thing I do! Mwah ha...huh?

Are you going to be there?