Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Always so much to say. . .

I really wish my brain could just be directly linked to this or some other recording device. Then I wouldn't lose so many of my "brilliant" thoughts in the time between thinking them and getting to this. Anyways, I meant to post the other day about an amazing blessing.
A lady had come into the store with her daughter who was graduating high school to find a dress for graduation. They found one that looked adorable on her and was the color required. Then the lady asked if I could hold it for a while because they had just bought her prom dress and couldn't afford this one right now. My heart broke and I wanted to be in a financial position to just give it to her. That is what I can't wait for about being even stable financially. The chance to do things like that. I told her I would do my best since we are really only supposed to hold until the end of the day. In between the time they could get it and their initial visit, Dina decided to mark them down, like the day before she came to get it! I was thrilled! When Elizabeth the mother came back and I told her she looked like she was going to cry and said what a blessing it was! So we got to talking and she and her daughter live alone and go to Willow Creek. It just felt so good that they were so excited about it and in a small way we helped them out.

Today is another alone day. :o(

Maybe something eventful will happen!

attempting to stay in grace

mere

No comments: