Monday, May 28, 2007

Oh you lazy Memorial Day. . .

So today did not turn out as planned.

Last night at Youth Group we were playing Kickball and Nate pulled a neck muscle. We were up most of the night with him in pain and then this morning he was having trouble movin his left side at all.

We were supposed to go to the Kooser's house for a picnic/cookout. Apparently it is this tradition that the whole church goes to. So it would have been a great chance to fellowship without the pressures of work. But poor Naters is still in so much pain. He is finally sleeping which I am thankful for, because it was too hard for him to get comfortable before now.

I did however get SIX loads of laundry done. Which lindsaycorinn can attest needed to happen.

Tomorrow I work but it is my only day of work for the week. WHAT? I know, I love work but this is going to be a nice little mini vacation.

This is my week.
Tuesday-Work from 11-7:30
Wednesday-Haircut, Get anything I need to get done for Will's Graduation which I hope to see a lot of people at!
Thursday-SPRAY TAN!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH! I am getting more and more nervous! Then I have a voice lesson and we leave immediately for home. Which then Nate will meet the D.S. to discuss canidacy issues/scholarship money available! YEAH!
Friday-Mani's & Pedi's with Momma, decorating the house and actual Graduation.
Saturday-FIESTA WILL!
Sunday-Back to church!
My when you get older a week goes by so quick!
Check ya lata!

attempting to stay in grace
mere

3 comments:

MeredithJoy said...

someone please teach me how to have cool links. . . such as instead of http://lindsaycorinn.blogspot.com
have it be lindsaycorinn.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Just highlight whatever you want to make a link in your post, then click the "link" button in the toolbar above your composing window--it looks like a little world with two chain links. A window pops up, then you just paste the address in there. It's fun!

And WHATEVER--your apartment was so clean! (at least compared to ours)

Sounds like a fun week!

Thanks for letting me hang out with you at the store today. I had a good time.

You have to let me know how the book is.

MeredithJoy said...

Yeah! Thanks to Miles and Lindsay I am getting more hip to the blogging! HA!