Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So Jenny is working with me today. Currently she has run to get me coffee for the second time as I feel like the walking dead for some reason. I definetely got enough sleep, but it is definetely slow, so I feel like that adds to it.

So next week I get my hair cut and get my spray tan. The spray tan is something really silly that I wanted to do with part of my bonus, you stand there naked and someone sprays you. I am a little scared but I feel like it is worth a try and much more healthy than laying out. I am telling everyone because if I end up looking ridiculous, at least there can be some humor that comes out of it and thus joy for others. I will be sure to post before and afters.

I am also enjoying the new dog walker tremendously! His name is Dan and he is very mellow, was a creative writing major and just like minded on an art level. We started discussing how good Home Run Inn frozen pizza is, even though it is expensive for frozen pizza and then we both realized I probably shouldn't talk about "expensive" frozen pizza, when women are buying $300-400 items of clothing.

more later, Jenny is back with my COFFEE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh meredith, we have so much in common.

first of all, YES--home run inn pizza. the best frozen pizza. keith loves it, i love it, it's all natural. worth the $5 or whatever.

secondly, i can't wait to hear how your spray tan works out! i've actually been looking into the same thing! because for modeling, they want me to have a nice, even skin tone. so i'm putting on my Jergens Natural Glow every night, and it works well, but just kind of a hassle. because then you're sticky for a while and worried about staining your clothes or sheets or whatever. i like the idea of only having to do something weekly or even monthly, not daily. so if it goes well for you, i think i'm going to try it. :)

thirdly, i know--what is up with getting enough sleep and still feeling so tired?? it's so frustrating because you KNOW you're being good to yourself and getting enough rest, and it's NOT paying off. i'm sure there's so much more to it, like diet and exercise reasons. but seriously, so annoying. then you drink coffee all day, which is fine, until you start developing a huge tolerance for it, and can't get the caffeine buzz back until you go through withdrawl with the headaches.... i feel you.

i have such a love/hate relationship with coffee.

finally, as you could see from my blog, i was in chicago yesterday. but i seriously did not have a spare moment, or i would have called you. i'll be in town tomorrow again, and free between like 1p & 4p.

are you free?