Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oh Lindsay you and your ideas that make me do things when I should be doing something else. . .

Ok. . . taking direction from lindsaycorinn, (see Miles & Lindsay I can do it! :) )
I thought I would also throw out what I am most excited about for Cornerstone.
BANDS
  • Relient K-Lindsay and I can support each other amongst the teens throwing skittles and such
  • Cool Hand Luke-Totallly representative of my first summer at East Bay and is the one CD that got me through a very hard time dealing with first hand witnessing of child abuse.
  • Anberlin-Because why not.
  • David Crowder-Because I never have.
  • Mewithoutyou-because love them and I never have.
  • Showbread-I get the feeling they would put on a pretty good show.
  • Norma Jean & Underoath-Only because I am hoping they redeem themselves in some capacity, from my previous experiences with their not so "shining" behavior.
  • Glenn Kaiser Band-Because Nate is sooo excited and it cracks me up.

These are obviously just my top picks, I hope to experience much, much more music.

I will post more about seminars and movies later. I really need to shower and be productive, but ahhhh this day off is glorious!

attemtpting to stay in grace

mere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to distract you...
but isn't it fun?!?!

thanks for participating!