Saturday, May 19, 2007

Back in the saddle

So, I must admit, I did one of these my freshman year of college but good ole Lindsay Corinn got me inspired again!

So, today I had a day off. Which was nice, but not really a day off, because I scheduled a voice lesson, and Nate had praise team rehearsal. However did just awake from a glorious two hour nap.

This next week I will pray for a lot of strenght and endurance because my boss is in Paris so I am working every single day until next Sunday. OOFTAH! But it is alwas nice to have the hours and to save money.

Tomorrow will be a long day to start the week too. We have church in the mrning, then I leave church early for work, then I leave work and go back to church for youth group.

I must admit I find myself being a little envious of Nate. He is all finished with his first year of seminary, and I have never been so proud of him! But it was my first realization that I don't get a summer break anymore. Welcome to the workforce! It is a little hard to accept. I want so badly to be able to pick up and go to Mama Helle's and just run around the yard and savor the simplicity and the lushness of God's Creation. That place feeds my soul and my brain and my heart. We are planning to go to Cornerston of course, but I don't know if we will make it there before that, and it saddens me. Nate will be down there every so often to help Uncle Rod and Grandpa work on the hunting lodge. It is a project that I am praying works out for all involved.

Also, call me a dork, but Nate and I are getting ready to purchase a tent for Cornerstone. YEP! After 23 year of doing without, I am going to make it there! I am sooooooooo excited! Not just for the shows (because I am already almost peeing my pants for Cool Hand Luke), but for the seminars too! Nate is really excited about a Zombie one, and there is a C.S. Lewis one that I am really looking forward too.

attempting to stay in grace

Mere

No comments: