Monday, September 10, 2007

backinthebloggingsaddle

So much has happened that I won't be able to get it all in.

Nate is at Garret now and absolutely loves it. I have to admit that I fall more and more in love with Evanston every time I visit. So prayers about our near future housing decisions would be greatly appreciated.

I am completely done at the store and I am excited for more free time! I am also excited to see how my former boss and I's relationship will develop without the issues of an employee-employer dynamic.

I finally got a streak in my hair. It might seem silly, but as far as things go with my physical appearance, I was always scared to do things that I wanted to do. Kinda goes along with the constant struggle of "what will people think?". So now I have a streak and a slightly asymetrical haircut! And I love it!

Worship went amazing yesterday as well, and for me it was a milestone. It was the first time I was up there doing worship with Nate for the sake of worship. So many distractions of other peoples expectations of worship and situations we had gone through with the church had always held me back. And I just let go and held on all at the same time.

I am so excited about my new job! Jr. High and High Schoolers bring you such an energy! (Which means I need to get in better shape! Guh)
Like I said before HUGE turnout. And I successfully got every single person to fill out an info sheet and got their picture. Quite a feat if you could have seen the mob!

I also look forward for free time to spend with friends. It is especially lovely to get together with Lindsay in the city and with Mackenzie for lunch.

I am going to continue to clean and organize our apartment. It never stops does it! Not when you have SO MUCH STUFF IN SUCH A SMALL SPACE!!!!!

I did purge a lot of junk this weekend though. Let's hope I can jus keep it up!

Pray for me and I will pray for you!
mere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you're backinthebloggingsaddle! i was missing you here in the blogosphere.

that's probably why i'm going through my blogging-idendity-crisis. i was getting lonely.

i really like your new layout & pic!

nataliemma said...

haha blogging saddle! I love it. I was lonely, too. I kept checking for an update and was saddened. Anywhooo I will start updating again, too. I didn't want to be alone here. I"m glad everyone's back and I'm pumped that you're pumped for your job!!

Woot!